Zip 93101 (Santa Barbara, CA)

1 Reviews | Review This Place

Reviews for Santa Barbara  based on 1 Reviews

Get to know Santa Barbara with the latest comments and reviews from people who live in or have visited Santa Barbara

SB for young families - 8/19/2019
I moved here in 1988 to start a family. 3 grown children later, still here.
Not an easy town to make it in, to be sure. I had a business here, producing art and a gallery, for 10 years. I didn't make very much money, and raising three youngsters as a single mom was ROUGH.
However, this town LOVES kids! Lots of things to do for free...education, (schools, parks, programs, Jr. Lifeguards, sports) enrichment (courthouse, sunken garden movies, Zoo memberships) entertainment (BEACH, kids world, Alice Keck park) and climate.
Downside: Rich entitled kids, who get brand new range rovers for birthdays in high school. Haves and have-not schism is like the grand canyon. If you aren't a billionaire , your kids will feel poor.
Is that a bad thing? I don't know. My kids turned out great, all successful adults with great jobs. We scrapped it out. We were homeless for a while. But, Meh...we did it! I don't regret one second.
My kids still love coming "home" to see Read More

Start Your Review of Santa Barbara

Compare Zip 93101 (Santa Barbara, CA) to any other place in the USA.

MAPS OF ZIP 93101 (SANTA BARBARA, CA)
Santa_Barbara,California(93101) Zip Code Map
ZIP CODES IN ZIP 93101 (SANTA BARBARA, CA)
Santa Barbara (zip 93101)

NEW LISTINGS IN 93101

$1,100,000
1330 W Valerio St
Bed 2 | Bath 2

PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP

Members receive 10 FREE city profile downloads a month, unlimited access to our detailed cost of living calculator and analysis, unlimited access to our DataEngine, and more.