Zip 97477 (Springfield, OR)

1 Reviews | Review This Place

OR Gifts
Thanks for Voting!

Springfield (zip 97477), Oregon Reviews

based on 1 Reviews
Get to know Springfield with the latest comments and reviews from people who live in or have visited Springfield

Meth Freaks, theft... beautiful area.... - 9/29/2014
Springfield, OR has had a lot meth and heroin. On my street, most of us have been the victim of some sort of crime. Meth labs are slowly disappearing. It has taken 23 years to see chang and that has only been within the last 5 years. I don't wake up at 3am anymore wondering why my eyes are burning. The smell is so toxic. Several, of us on my block, continue to clean the neighborhood, and watch out for unusual behaviour.

I am ready to move. I have had way too many problems. I guess I am sick of the whole scene. Theft is everywhere across the world. Meth labs, I don't know which areas of the nation are affected. I turned 2 different families into the police. Both had kids around while cooking. Next door, a heroin overdose and a little girl running down the block screaming, My Daddy isn't waking up" Plants in my front yard, are continually being pulled out of the ground. YEP.... I am done. Don't know where, but I am packed and ready to Read More

Start Your Review of Springfield

Compare Zip 97477 (Springfield, OR) to any other place in the USA.

MAPS OF ZIP 97477 (SPRINGFIELD, OR)
Springfield,Oregon(97477) Zip Code Map
ZIP CODES IN ZIP 97477 (SPRINGFIELD, OR)
Springfield (zip 97477)

PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP

Members receive 10 FREE city profile downloads a month, unlimited access to our detailed cost of living calculator and analysis, unlimited access to our DataEngine, and more.