Annandale, VA is a great place to live. It has a population of 22003 and offers plenty of exciting amenities. The average two bedroom rental in Annandale is $1,890, while the national average is $1,430. This gives an indication that the cost of living in Annandale is slightly higher than the national average. Furthermore, the local grocery cost index in Annandale is 114 versus 100 in the US. This suggests that grocery expenses are also more expensive here than elsewhere.
Annandale has many illustrious companies such as Hilton Worldwide Support Center, Kustomer Service Solutions LLC., Lockheed Martin Civilian Employees' Association (CSEA), Metro Systems Incorporated, and ManTech International Corporation . With these organizations present in this location, there are numerous employment opportunities available for people who wish to move here.
In conclusion, Annandale is a great place to live with some additional costs associated with living there which may be reflected in rent and groceries prices. However, with so much to offer from job prospects to museums and parks it’s definitely worth considering when looking at potential places to move to or visit!
Annandale (zip 22003) has an unemployment rate of 4.6%. The US average is 6.0%.
Annandale (zip 22003) has seen the job market increase by 2.0% over the last year. Future job growth over the next ten years is predicted to be 36.7%, which is higher than the US average of 33.5%.
Tax Rates for Annandale (zip 22003)
- The Sales Tax Rate for Annandale (zip 22003) is 6.0%. The US average is 7.3%.
- The Income Tax Rate for Annandale (zip 22003) is 5.8%. The US average is 4.6%.
- Tax Rates can have a big impact when Comparing Cost of Living.
Income and Salaries for Annandale (zip 22003)
- The average income of a Annandale (zip 22003) resident is $38,493 a year. The US average is $28,555 a year.
- The Median household income of a Annandale (zip 22003) resident is $119,489 a year. The US average is $69,021 a year.