Fountain Valley, CA is a great place to live and work with a bright future for job growth. Compared to the US average of 30.54%, Fountain Valley has an impressive 22.76% job growth rate. The unemployment rate in Fountain Valley is even lower than the US average at 3.2%. This shows that not only is there room for growth in the area, but that there are already plenty of jobs available for those looking for employment. With its low unemployment rate and high job growth rate, Fountain Valley is an ideal place to find work and build a career.
The unemployment rate in Fountain Valley is 6.2% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Fountain Valley has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 0.6% over the past year.
- The average salary in Fountain Valley is $92,765.
- The median home cost in Fountain Valley is $1,043,000
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Fountain_Valley? Law Enforcement ($103,750)
- Worst paying jobs? Material Moving ($14,853)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Utilities ($106,932)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation ($15,242)
- Average Income of Residents in Fountain_Valley ($41,359) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Fountain_Valley (6.2) is higher than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Fountain_Valley. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Fountain_Valley, California that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Fountain Valley, California||United States