Oxnard is situated near California's coastline on a fertile plain between Los Angeles and Santa Barbara making it an ideal area for agriculture processing facilities thus generating jobs in this sector alongside more traditional office-oriented roles found here too.
The unemployment rate in Oxnard is 7.6% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Oxnard has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 1.0% over the past year.
- The average salary in Oxnard is $62,349.
- The median home cost in Oxnard is $683,800
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Oxnard? Computer, Math ($81,006)
- Worst paying jobs? Personal Care ($15,086)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction ($80,714)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Accommodation and Food Services ($15,207)
- Average Income of Residents in Oxnard ($22,269) compared to USA ($31,177)
- The Unemployment Rate in Oxnard (7.6) is higher than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Oxnard. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Oxnard, California that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Oxnard, California||United States