Orlando, FL is known for its tourism industry but also boasts several other job opportunities. There are many well-known companies that employ people who are experts in their field such as Disney World Resort Hotels & Resorts and Hard Rock Cafe International. Additionally there are multiple government agencies that have offices within the city offering employment to those seeking public sector jobs.
The unemployment rate in Orlando is 5.8% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Orlando has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 3.9% over the past year.
- The average salary in Orlando is $41,901.
- The median home cost in Orlando is $369,400
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Orlando? Architecture, Engineering ($67,837)
- Worst paying jobs? Personal Care ($16,178)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services ($51,003)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Accommodation and Food Services ($18,770)
- Average Income of Residents in Orlando ($28,117) compared to USA ($31,177)
- The Unemployment Rate in Orlando (5.8) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Orlando. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Orlando, Florida that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Orlando, Florida||United States