Albuquerque, NM is experiencing a positive job growth rate of 16.98%, which is significantly higher than the US job growth rate of 30.54%. The unemployment rate in Albuquerque, NM is 5.4%, which is still lower than the national unemployment rate of 4.1%. This indicates that there are plenty of jobs available in Albuquerque for those looking to start or move their career here. With its diverse industries ranging from tech to tourism, Albuquerque offers a wide range of opportunities with great potential for growth.
The unemployment rate in Albuquerque is 7.4% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Albuquerque has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 3.3% over the past year.
- The average salary in Albuquerque is $56,366.
- The median home cost in Albuquerque is $308,100
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Albuquerque? Architecture, Engineering ($92,773)
- Worst paying jobs? Food Prep, Serving ($14,375)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services ($73,393)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Accommodation and Food Services ($15,891)
- Average Income of Residents in Albuquerque ($33,494) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Albuquerque (7.4) is higher than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Albuquerque. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Albuquerque, New Mexico that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Albuquerque, New Mexico||United States