Greensboro, NC is an excellent place to find employment opportunities. According to recent data, the city has seen a 26.34% increase in job growth, which is higher than the national average of 30.54%. Additionally, the unemployment rate in Greensboro stands at 4.6%, which is slightly higher than the national rate of 4.1%. This indicates that there are plenty of employment opportunities available in this city and that job seekers should feel encouraged to pursue them.
The unemployment rate in Greensboro is 5.6% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Greensboro has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 1.4% over the past year.
- The average salary in Greensboro is $51,667.
- The median home cost in Greensboro is $229,900
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Greensboro? Architecture, Engineering ($80,609)
- Worst paying jobs? Personal Care ($13,475)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Utilities ($63,864)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Accommodation and Food Services ($17,090)
- Average Income of Residents in Greensboro ($31,812) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Greensboro (5.6) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Greensboro. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Greensboro, North Carolina that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Greensboro, North Carolina||United States