Cleveland, OH has a projected job growth rate of 6.52%, which is lower than the national average of 30.54%. The unemployment rate in Cleveland is also higher than the national average at 7.2%, indicating that people in the city are having a harder time finding and keeping employment. Despite this, the job growth rate does indicate there are opportunities for people to enter new fields in Cleveland or advance their current careers. With an abundance of industry, education, and government opportunities available, those looking for employment can have hope and optimism about their future prospects in Cleveland.
The unemployment rate in Cleveland is 6.8% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Cleveland has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 1.0% over the past year.
- The average salary in Cleveland is $33,678.
- The median home cost in Cleveland is $97,300
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Cleveland? Legal ($74,200)
- Worst paying jobs? Farming, Fishing, Forestry ($11,289)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services ($59,468)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction ($6,154)
- Average Income of Residents in Cleveland ($23,415) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Cleveland (6.8) is higher than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Cleveland. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Cleveland, Ohio that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Cleveland, Ohio||United States