Spartanburg, SC is projected to experience an impressive 35.82% growth in jobs over the next 10 years, well above the average American job growth rate of 30.54%. This job growth could be further supported by Spartanburg's low unemployment rate of 4.3%, which is again lower than the national average of 4.1%. These figures suggest that Spartanburg is a great and growing market for jobs and could be an excellent opportunity for those looking to relocate or switch careers.
The unemployment rate in Spartanburg is 6.7% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Spartanburg has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 0.9% over the past year.
- The average salary in Spartanburg is $45,228.
- The median home cost in Spartanburg is $190,100
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Spartanburg? Legal ($128,646)
- Worst paying jobs? Farming, Fishing, Forestry ($5,221)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Utilities ($104,773)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting ($5,221)
- Average Income of Residents in Spartanburg ($28,214) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Spartanburg (6.7) is higher than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Spartanburg. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Spartanburg, South Carolina that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Spartanburg, South Carolina||United States