Nashville-Davidson, TN is a great place for employment, with an incredible 41.20% projected job growth in the future and a low unemployment rate of only 2.7%. This is a significantly higher job growth rate than the US average of 30.54%, and unemployment rate that is much lower than the US average of 4.1%. With such promising job opportunities available, Nashville-Davidson is an excellent place to consider if one is looking for a career change or starting out on their own path to success.
The unemployment rate in Nashville is 4.5% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Nashville has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 2.4% over the past year.
- The average salary in Nashville is $65,565.
- The median home cost in Nashville is $413,200
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Nashville? Legal ($75,270)
- Worst paying jobs? Personal Care ($16,518)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction ($81,563)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Accommodation and Food Services ($19,949)
- Average Income of Residents in Nashville ($39,509) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Nashville (4.5) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Nashville. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Nashville, Tennessee that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Nashville, Tennessee||United States