The job market in Alexandria, VA is looking very promising. The projected job growth rate for the area is 26.64%, which is higher than the national average of 30.54%. In addition, the unemployment rate in Alexandria is only 2.8%, much lower than the US rate of 4.1%. This indicates that employers are actively seeking to fill new positions in this region and that economic opportunities are plentiful here. It's a great time to be looking for employment in Alexandria, VA!
The unemployment rate in Alexandria is 4.9% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Alexandria has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 1.9% over the past year.
- The average salary in Alexandria is $105,450.
- The median home cost in Alexandria is $590,300
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Alexandria? Legal ($148,009)
- Worst paying jobs? Cleaning, Maintenance ($20,023)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Public Administration ($114,965)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Accommodation and Food Services ($26,154)
- Average Income of Residents in Alexandria ($68,640) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Alexandria (4.9) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Alexandria. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Alexandria, Virginia that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Alexandria, Virginia||United States