JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Grafton? Legal ($72,206)
- Worst paying jobs? Food Prep, Serving ($12,125)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services ($53,277)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Accommodation and Food Services ($14,831)
- Average Income of Residents in Grafton ($35,255) compared to USA ($31,177)
- The Unemployment Rate in Grafton (2.9) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Grafton. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Grafton, New Hampshire that match your qualifications.
The unemployment rate in Grafton County is 2.9% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Grafton County has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 1.5% over the past year.
- The average salary in Grafton County is $55,045.
- The median home cost in Grafton County is $275,100
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Grafton, New Hampshire||United States