New York State has seen a promising job growth rate of 20.96%, which is slightly lower than the US job growth rate of 30.54%. The unemployment rate in New York is 4.3%, which is slightly higher than the US average of 4.1%. This indicates that the job market in New York State is strong and continues to grow, providing many opportunities for those seeking employment. Many businesses and organizations in the state are eager to take on new talent, making New York an attractive location for many job seekers from all over the country. With its diverse economy, wide range of industries, and vast array of educational and cultural opportunities, it's easy to see why so many people choose New York as their career destination.
The unemployment rate in New York is 8.5% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in New York has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 0.7% over the past year.
- The average salary in New York is $75,157.
- The median home cost in New York is $413,600
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in New_York? Legal ($109,978)
- Worst paying jobs? Personal Care ($16,974)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Finance and Insurance ($89,627)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Accommodation and Food Services ($22,230)
- Average Income of Residents in New_York ($43,208) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in New_York (8.5) is higher than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in New_York. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in New_York, New York that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||New York, New York||United States