The job outlook for Harrellsville, NC is promising, with future job growth estimated to be 16.28%. This is slightly lower compared to the job growth rate in the US, which is 30.54%, but the unemployment rate in Harrellsville is much lower compared to the national average – 5.5% compared to 4.1%. This demonstrates that Harrellsville has a healthy employment market, and suggests that businesses are actively hiring. Thus, those looking for work in Harrellsville should find plenty of options available to them.
The unemployment rate in Harrellsville (zip 27942) is 5.3% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Harrellsville (zip 27942) has been Negative.
- Jobs have Decreased by 1.0% over the past year.
- The average salary in Harrellsville (zip 27942) is $51,875.
- The median home cost in Harrellsville (zip 27942) is $174,000
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Harrellsville? Management ($45,208)
- Worst paying jobs? Management ($45,208)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting ($43,958)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Health Care and Social Assistance ($41,771)
- Average Income of Residents in Harrellsville ($25,517) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Harrellsville (5.3) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Harrellsville. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Harrellsville, North Carolina that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Harrellsville, North Carolina||United States