The job outlook in Tannersville, PA (18372) is promising, with an estimated job growth of 13.34%. This number is significantly higher than the US national average of 30.54%. The unemployment rate for Tannersville stands slightly higher than the national average at 5.8%, however, this still proves to be a relatively low number and indicative of the strong employment opportunities available in the area. With such encouraging job growth figures, it is clear that Tannersville offers its residents many opportunities for employment and growth.
The unemployment rate in Tannersville (zip 18372) is 8.7% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Tannersville (zip 18372) has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 0.1% over the past year.
- The average salary in Tannersville (zip 18372) is $87,778.
- The median home cost in Tannersville (zip 18372) is $322,600
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Tannersville? Management ($84,130)
- Worst paying jobs? Food Prep, Serving ($12,228)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services ($250,001)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Accommodation and Food Services ($25,548)
- Average Income of Residents in Tannersville ($53,388) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Tannersville (8.7) is higher than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Tannersville. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Tannersville, Pennsylvania that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Tannersville, Pennsylvania||United States