Account Created

Thank you for Signing up with Bestplaces.net.
Check your email to verify your account.

Forgot Password?

Enter your email address and your
password will be emailed to you.

To save favorite places, get alerts
or newsletters -- all free.

Forgot password?

Don't have an account? SIGN UP

To save favorite places, get alerts
or newsletters -- all free.

By signing up you agree to the Sperling's BestPlaces Terms of Service & Privacy Policy.

Already have an account? LOGIN

We have place information on 13 very cool categories, pick one or scroll down to see an overview.

Searching - 10/27/2015
Looking for someplace to settle down.

The Great State of TEXAS!!! - 7/18/2015
Big things happening in "Big T"

Coppell, TX
Especially for Sabra in Arlington, TX - 6/4/2015
I turned to JDate because I was curious. Tonight (6/4/15) I saw your member's view on climate. I was tempted to join JDate but I'm not sure if Sabra is still available. Hope that she will answer this to fmmigdol@gmail.com or phone me: (972)978-5487. Now for the quality of life:
You are what you think. Think positive and expect positive results. The glass is half-full. You can achieve what you want if you really work at it. It requires perseverance. Think Successful...Be Successful.
About me: I live in Coppell and have been a Dallas area resident since '68. I have a master's in public relations (Boston Univ.)and have over 40 yrs of exp in PR & Marketing. Easy going, adventurous, love to travel, love Israel. I'm traditional but Reform. I've worked in the restaurant and franchising business. If you're not Sabra but want to explore a relationship please contact me. All good wishes!

life in texas - 4/27/2015
life is good but its time for a change

Taxes - 4/19/2015
Although Texas does not have state income tax, sales tax at 8.25% and excessive property tax take a huge bite out of income. Taxes on a $200,000 home in most Texas cities will cost you approximately $5,500 per year. For a retiree on a limited income from social security and other pension income, there are many other states where paying income tax and property tax is a major savings over Texas property taxes.

Relocating - 9/21/2014
Seeking information on the best zip codes to live and work in.

Texas, a great place to grow business - 9/3/2014
Texas is a growing and bustling place to do business!

Bellaire, TX
TX is great in many ways but one is there’s no sta - 3/11/2014
TX is great in many ways but one is there’s no state income tax!

Katy, TX
Texas - 3/5/2014
Great housing costs down here.

Paramus, NJ
I am researching the usa for a place to relocate with my 24 year old daughter who still resides with me. I prefer an area with little humidity.

Manassas, VA
first time home buyer - 11/11/2013
first time home buyer - looking to move from va to possibly Houston tx with a budget of 180000

Lilburn, GA
Relocating to Texas - 9/16/2013
I am an African American single mother planning to relocate to the great state of TX in June 2013. I am trying to research the safest, kid-friendly and family oriented places here. I am a professional in the accounting/finance industry looking for a change from the hustle and bustle of Georgia. I would love information on rental properties and jobs as well.ANY advise or information is welcome.

A beautiful Place (sunsets,sunrises, some parts ju - 9/6/2013
I am a born and raised Texan and yes it gets pretty darn hot but that could change in just a few hours or even 1 hour. You never know what to expect with Texas weather.We have absolutely gorgeous sunrises and sunsets. Our cost of living isn't bad and we have an amzing fall and spring most of the time and on occassion dependin where in Texas you live you see snow in the winter.

Keller, TX
I hate living in Texas - 4/18/2013
I have been here 17 years now and I'm sure my life has been shortened because of it. It is way too hot for man or beast. It is oppressive to say the least. Dry and brown. Cannot wait to leave this god forsaken state.

Empowered Mission - 1/25/2013
Empowered mission is led by Travis Methany, a church consultant and
mission consultant specializing
in church leadership, church vision, church consulting and
church leadership training.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Compare Texas, Texas to any other place in the USA.