New Ulm, Minnesota

2 Reviews | Review This Place | Photos and Maps

Thanks for Voting!

Reviews for New Ulm  based on 2 Reviews

Get to know New Ulm with the latest comments and reviews from people who live in or have visited New Ulm

NO, just NO unless you are rich - 1/22/2018
Well, hmmm. I did not care for it here. But then again, it was tainted by Catholic issues. (I had those until recently when I quit).

I also tried Lutherans - no go. I ended up connecting closer to the Twin Cities and that might have been ok.

But I moved on after being turned down for an apartment I loved so much and really wanted (kind of broke my heart!).

So people just would not give me a fair chance.

If you are already established with plenty of money - sure, go. Stay. Live. You will love it, they will love you.

But I needed a FAIR place and I did not find it there.

Its pretty - was very pretty. Very conservative which was part of the problem. I am somewhat conservative myself, but I am more open and accepting for a conservative.

It was not for me. Somebody tried to pay me off to leave! (Catholic) Their Catholic diocese was awful.

I also tried to work someplace. The Read More

Start Your Review of New Ulm

Community is leading change to make it a 'healthy' - 4/28/2015
Many areas (employers, city government, local hospital, etc.) are all working to make the city 'the healthiest place to Read More

Compare New Ulm, Minnesota to any other place in the USA.

MAPS OF NEW ULM, MINNESOTA
Check out the latest Maps in a variety of categories including cost of living, population, and commute time.New_Ulm,Minnesota Map
ZIP CODES IN NEW ULM, MINNESOTA

Bed 4 | Bath 2

$134,900
826 N Franklin St

PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION

Includes Cost of Living compares for child care, utilities, transportation, health, taxes, housing for home owners vs renters, weather, insurance premiums and so much more.