The Pros and Cons of Cleveland and the Cleveland A
I was born and raised in Cleveland and in the Cleveland Area and I would like to share the Pros and the Cons of Cleveland. First I will start with the CONS.
1. Poorly run and Corrupt government.
2. High taxes
3. Poor Public Schools
4. Incompetent Police Department.
5. Inability to re-invent itself in a way that can attract businesses.
6. Not as "Cultured" as other cities if you are into that type of thing.
7. Sports teams that are hard to cheer for because they are more disappointing then a deadbeat father.
8. Uneducated voters- they vote for the same people that are part of the problem.
1. Cost of living is still relatively low compared to other cities.
2. Contrary to what people think, there are things to do here. There are tons of sporting events, concerts, museums, nightclubs, shopping, food, parks, outdoor recreational, etc. Its not as good as cities Read More