Lead, South Dakota

1 Reviews | Review This Place | Photos and Maps

SD Gifts

Lead, South Dakota Reviews

based on 1 Reviews
Get to know Lead with the latest comments and reviews from people who live in or have visited Lead

Really Good place! - 1/22/2018
Ok, this was a favorite place of mine too. Little Lead, SD - what a gem!

I had an apartment here so was able to find good housing. I was still having "church wars"with Catholics, so had some issues with that here too.

But overall, I played classical guitar here. People were fairly welcoming and encouraging.

Its a little difficult to get around in - they don't call it the Black "Hills"for nothing! UP and down - steep, steep hills! Part of the city is build on steep hills. It can be a challenge!

Its connected fairly closely with Deadwood, SD too. Deadwood is another pretty, historic place. Tourist destination mostly in the summer. Also a nice place, and I liked the people!

I think it treated me fairly and that is saying A LOT! I did like it here, considered going back and am invited to go back there too. Don't know if I will though.

One drawback was the Sturgis rally in August. So a little quaint, Read More

Start Your Review of Lead

Compare Lead, South Dakota to any other place in the USA.

MAPS OF LEAD, SOUTH DAKOTA
Check out the latest Maps in a variety of categories including cost of living, population, and commute time. You can also use our New Interactive Map to explore places.Lead,South Dakota Map
ZIP CODES IN LEAD, SOUTH DAKOTA

PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP

Members receive 10 FREE city profile downloads a month, unlimited access to our detailed cost of living calculator and analysis, unlimited access to our DataEngine, and more.