Kyle, Texas

2 Reviews | Review This Place | Photos and Maps

Austin Gifts

Reviews for Kyle  based on 2 Reviews

Get to know Kyle with the latest comments and reviews from people who live in or have visited Kyle

It is a great hub between two mega cities! - 4/13/2020
I have lived in Kyle for six months now. I left the Bell County area for better opportunity to grow and I loved how this area is booming. I purchased my first home ( right around the median price) and my commute to San Marcos is an easy 15 minute drive. If you are not commuting to Austin traffic is a breeze.

Advantages of relocating in Kyle:
Job Outlook: If you are looking for a technology sector this is a great place. Kyle has recently approved the Korean based company HQ site ENF, SmileDirect, and has plans to expand downtown into something like the Domain out of Austin. The city also has plans to expand the section between Home Depot and the EVO movie theater into a multi commercial property center. As you can see plenty of activity for this once small town and these multiple business projects will bring in millions of dollars for Kyle. Plus these are quality high tech jobs you could find in Austin with a fraction of the cost of living.
Housing: The Read More

Start Your Review of Kyle

Living in Kyle - 1/31/2008
Kyle is located on the I-35 corridor between Austin and San Antonio. We moved there nearly 4 years ago after having been driven out of Austin due to the cost of living and the poor schools. Kyle is part of the Hays Independent School District; the schools are wonderful. We selected Kyle because of the schools and due to the fact that at the time, Kyle was a small town of approximately 7,000 people. This is no longer the case; Kyle is now a Boom town.

During the 1990's and early 2000's the city of Austin spilled over to the North and to the East swallowing cities such as Pflugarville, Round Rock and Manor. Not that the growth in those areas has occured, people are heading south. Manchaca and Buda are now essentially part of Austin. The growth is reaching into Kyle. Estimates are that we will be a city of nearly 50,000 by the 2010 census. We were less than 6,000 at the 2000 census.

Unfortunately, the growth has not been well managed. Our Read More

Compare Kyle, Texas to any other place in the USA.

MAPS OF KYLE, TEXAS
Check out the latest Maps in a variety of categories including cost of living, population, and commute time.Kyle,Texas Map
ZIP CODES IN KYLE, TEXAS

PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP

Members receive 10 FREE city profile downloads a month, unlimited access to our detailed cost of living calculator and analysis, unlimited access to our DataEngine, and more.