Review of Tampa, Florida

If you're unhappy here, it's probably you.
Star Rating - 12/30/2018
I was born in Tampa, and while I've traveled extensively I've always come back to my hometown. One of the first things you get used to as a kid growing up in Florida are the new people. You can usually tell who you're dealing with after meeting a transplant, most falling into one of three categories.

1, miserable people. These people try unsuccessfully to move away from their misery, never knowing they're it's source. These are the people who hate everything they see here, we're stupid, never is done right here, etc, etc. Just ignore them, there's nothing anyone can do for them.

2, assimilators. These people get it and are here to enjoy Florida. They seek out locals and live the lifestyle. They'll go fishing with you, eat the food, never complain about the heat, and genuinely seem grateful to be here.

3, the colonizers. These people are truly destructive and arrogant on a scale that hard to sum up. Even though Europeans landed in Florida many years before the places they come from were found, they behave like Florida is a wilderness and set up to tame and polish it. They don't understand why things aren't exactly the way they are back home and assume the reason must be that Floridians are too dumb or lazy to recreate the great civilization they came from. Ironically, no other place in the country is more wealthy or cosmopolitan than Florida, and the never-ending flood of people fleeing the political and economic failers around the rest of the country are glaring proof.

Tampa, in particular, is an interesting and unique city. As with any large city, you can find seedy elements. But being focused on them says more about you than our city. It would be impossible to do real justice to Tampa's history in this format, but I can throw out some bullet points to spark interest. Everything in Florida is not new, in fact, Tampa was a modern city with electric streetcars in the 1890s. Commercial air travel was invented here with a flight across the Bay from Tampa to St. Pete. Speaking of St. Pete, no review of Tampa is complete without our neighbors. Tampa is the principal city but the area functions as a unit. We have more than our fair share of political boundaries in the Bay area but the region is organically one large cityscape scattered over a few counties. Truth be told that's our biggest weakness. This area needs better transit, badly. It's difficult to get a single government to accomplish much. Imagine how hard it is to get a couple of dozen on the same page. Not have a single dominant municipality is a major disadvantage for us. All in all this area is diverse and dynamic. Dozens of small communities with distinct personalities, urban centers, wild places and every modern convenience within easy access. Tampa International is consistently ranked among the nation's top airports. Several curses lines operate from the port of Tampa, Downtown. Our food scene is top-tear, second only to the great food cities like NYC, New Orleans, etc. Our seafood is unbelievable, and Floribean flavors are fun and easy to make at home and become new favorites of people who settle down here. Between Tampa and St. Pete there are weeks of museum and gallery visits, there are always several shows in the area. Music and theater, both indoors and out. The best local insight I can give is to find a friend with a boat. Whether you're island hopping or just traveling across the Bay, this area is smaller by boat.
Christopher | Brandon, FL

10 Replies

"No other place in the country is more wealthy or cosmopolitan than Florida..." Uh... I don't think you've traveled enough!
Bartholomew | Minneapolis, MN

Why did you write your long, nonsensical, subjective and factually wrong review for Tanpa sic) when you live in a poor outlying community over an hour away? Seriously, Brandon may be the only place that makes Land O Lakes look good and is often referred to as the rectum of Tampa Bay. In other words, perfect for you.
Allizon | Land O Lakes, FL

Mohamed |

-**+contact people live in Tampa Florida. I would like MEET NEW PEOPLE IN TAMPA, FL very soon I will move to live in Tampa Fl. In fact really I love meeting new people where I live inside Tampa Florida. I am EgyptianAmerican* live in USA. * I need good American person as good kind friend will live with me and work with me so will be my life partner and my business partner too. About my new Business in USA. (1)-I want open new shop for sell Egyptian & touristic products, EGYPTIAN SOUVENIRS shop + (2)-pharaonic Egyptian Restaurant. + (3)- Establish a cultural social club. , I am the owner of an idea and founder and general manager of a social cultural club in the United States of America. For help and support and service the American community &USA and for better life .Do you like live aand work with me in Ttampa,, Fflorida now okk please contaacctt me and tell me aabout you with your photo, I hope wwe become very good friends and also my business partner.. *-*-*-*-*-*-*-* *{{ World cultural social club soon in USA.}}* ~=================================~ *(Good News:: NEW NEW ~ 5 excellent projects in the United States-you can work and collaborate and participate together for American society & USA~)*Successful local and international projects..For the love of United States.For the love of USA.:: =TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN= we all love USA., and we all work together as good group= great team for Service and help the American community US society for a better life filled with love, peace and happiness.+/-Now you can join a group United States fans Lovers of the United States, You can work and participate in the World Social and Cultural Club. *-We accept new members of the good American people of all ages famale and male. *-now we all will work together for make America great again.Let every nation know what America is and what the great American community is? -Together, We will make America strong again. We will make wealthy again. We will make America proud again. We will make America safe again. And yes, together, we will make America great again.-Together we can make new USA No.1 in world. Come join the cultural social club members, and get a job or a work you love, with our club you will to do what you love. We accept all American citizens, US citizens, Local Americans and residents of the United States of America, and also Immigrants residing in the United States of America, especially immigrants from Europe, Japan, India, Mexico, Sultanate of Oman and from all over the world in all states *(from the 50 states in USA), Of all ages from 15 years to 95 years. Everyone will find what he wants and wishes with us to make your dream come true. "there is something for everyone". = NOW we looking for to find a good business partner in USA. for cooperation and participation together, all my projects ready for immediate implementation in just case I have everything I do not need anything except creating a loyal business partner and collaborator to work together and share and Preferably whohas a suitable place fit to create and open to create social club and open shop or store, or restaurant, or a cultural social club, Such as a house or office or shop or a large house, or office in the United States,It is located in a large city in any state of the United States. Also I need with me and beside me in my new business some good people to work with me such as Club members and founders Club and Members of the Board of Directors, Secretary, the staff, Employees and workers of all disciplines, all fields and different work areas, The team of workers with all kinds of crafts, trades and different professions, A team of workers in all trades and professions and business of various miscellaneous, Like: home Nurse, nanny, babysitter, Housekeeping, Housewife, housekeeper, Lady maid, female servant, cookery home cook, Hairdresser, Specialists in care of beauty and health of body, body care and makeup, customer service, Dealers, Saleswomen, Car owners and car drivers, Also Working team from all categories of American society such as intellectuals, elite, the elite in society, elite in government, the power elite, Government officials, wealthy in the US, university professor, School teachers, Human development specialists, experts, Trainers and consultants and those with experience in computer, internet, languages, translation, engineers, doctors, nursing, social work, public relations, Publicity, advertising, Media, television and press, Printing and Printmaking, marketing, , exhibitions, tourism, travel, , Merchants, Traders, Owners of shops and stores, Serious respectful investors, Businesswomen and businessmen, Artists and celebrities, artists and celebrities of American society, Famous Americans IN USA and other categories of society from all fields and disciplines. +We hopes to bring community together with love. *(All for one and one for all)**(You only win when you help others win )*("Help others achieve their dreams, aims and you will achieve yours.")* Even if you're old age senior patient single alone without Companion -Like divorced or widowed-can also participate or volunteer. in a place like a house or an Office or shop or any place of work, or Volunteering for anything available that you can volunteer for charity, In order to establish and implement projects, in USA, Even if you live alone in a big house and need for facilities and want good accompaniment and you can participate or volunteer in place of work.We promise you that ill serve all the staff will serve you take care of you act as family and friends, escorts you to your care and attention is always and constantly.Please do not hesitate to contact us:TEL.: 863-214-0567.add us and chat on Facebook messenger; (America Jobs) **{(Support, aid,motivation, and encouragement for the best and continuing):=We accept donations, granting from the loyal people who love America for Real, As well as grants from international organizations and institutions.=You can volunteer Donation, contribution, tender, aid, gifting, giving, subvention, Contribution anything that's available to you, and you have whatever,no matter what, no matter how much we all love America, and we are all responsible. Everyone will give and donate for the establishment of the club, for charity, for helping the American community We need some employees, workers, minds and hands in all fields and disciplines FOR WORK WITH US IN MY NEW -PROJECTS IN USA. Charity. charitable works,And more, we have alot of things *with our club you will to do what you love. *For more information please contact phone number: TEL.: 0020504951468 *-We are optimistic we give hope and opportunity to the youth of America and all recent graduate alumni of universities and colleges and various institutes and schools of all disciplines, From all different disciplines. *- We open the doors to all young Americans and all graduates of schools, institutes, colleges and universities from all different disciplines. *-You can work and share with your time, your thoughts, your efforts or your hand, and anyone who has a good kind heart, a loving and compassionate person who can also share his or her feelings, or his material, physical financial or moral support. *-Important we will cooperate and participate in the good works for a better life all over United States territory that lies between two oceans , Such as those passengers together in one boat or one ship. All of us together must cooperate and share for love and safety of the United States and the American community and we all live together as one family we love and support and interest and benefit the American society locally and globally, we are all of us officials responsible will be working together for America and the world, too. ~{ For more information contact phone number: 0020504951468}~ **+ Note: the first 100 contact will choose them The main founding members and have the opportunity to be among the members of the Board of Directors, They will also participate in a group of trips inside and outside the United States on an enjoyable fun trip to visit Egypt, Oman, UAE, Europe, Japan, India.and more Tour to visit all over the world. Also with us you will get some new good friends, life partner and learn foreign language for free and you get many gifts. +NOW CALL PHONE NUMBER: {0020504951468} +Send to E-Mail: welcometonewlife@gmx.com ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *-The club's program has 100 different activities that suit all the tastes and interests of every member of the American community. Everyone will find what he wants. *-/- If you have a desire to join the world cultural social club and participate in all Club activities and events you can now join type full name, sex, age, date of birth, occupation, full House address and telephone number, email address and any page or website of your own. And the picture you Send to E-Mail: +NOW CALL PHONE NUMBER: {0020504951468} + add us and chat on Facebook messenger; (America Jobs) Mr. Mohamed El-Sayad,The idea owner, founder and general manager of the club "World cultural social club" in USA ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Be active with us, change your life,change your lifestyle, make life better... Come join Family members LOVE USA....Love will keep us together - We Are Stronger Together .Union and cooperation we get the strength of the group, The power of the community, "We will make the American dream and realize the American dream".-We make the whole world love and respect America-. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *Together we will making the world a better place +With the world cultural social club, you will have a happy new life.! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mohamed |

Tampa Florida+Contact people live in Tampa Florida. I would like MEET NEW PEOPLE IN TAMPA, FL very soon I will move to live in Tampa Fl. In fact really I love meeting new people where I live inside Tampa Florida. I am EgyptianAmerican* live in USA. * I need good American person as good kind friend will live with me and work with me so will be my life partner and my business partner too. About my new Business in USA. (1)-I want open new shop for sell Egyptian & touristic products, EGYPTIAN SOUVENIRS shop + (2)-pharaonic Egyptian Restaurant. + (3)- Establish a cultural social club. , I am the owner of an idea and founder and general manager of a social cultural club in the United States of America. For help and support and service the American community &USA and for better life .Do you like live aand work with me in Ttampa,, Fflorida now okk please contaacctt me and tell me aabout you with your photo, I hope wwe become very good friends and also my business partner.. REPLY DIRECTLY TO MY E-M,A,I,L welcometonewlife(AT)gmx.c,o,m *-*-*-*-*-*-*-* *{{ World cultural social club soon in USA.}}* ~=================================~ *(Good News:: NEW NEW ~ 5 excellent projects in the United States-you can work and collaborate and participate together for American society & USA~)*Successful local and international projects..For the love of United States.For the love of USA.:: =TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN= we all love USA., and we all work together as good group= great team for Service and help the American community US society for a better life filled with love, peace and happiness.+/-Now you can join a group United States fans Lovers of the United States, You can work and participate in the World Social and Cultural Club. *-We accept new members of the good American people of all ages famale and male. *-now we all will work together for make America great again.Let every nation know what America is and what the great American community is? -Together, We will make America strong again. We will make wealthy again. We will make America proud again. We will make America safe again. And yes, together, we will make America great again.-Together we can make new USA No.1 in world. Come join the cultural social club members, and get a job or a work you love, with our club you will to do what you love. We accept all American citizens, US citizens, Local Americans and residents of the United States of America, and also Immigrants residing in the United States of America, especially immigrants from Europe, Japan, India, Mexico, Sultanate of Oman and from all over the world in all states *(from the 50 states in USA), Of all ages from 15 years to 95 years. Everyone will find what he wants and wishes with us to make your dream come true. "there is something for everyone". = NOW we looking for to find a good business partner in USA. for cooperation and participation together, all my projects ready for immediate implementation in just case I have everything I do not need anything except creating a loyal business partner and collaborator to work together and share and Preferably whohas a suitable place fit to create and open to create social club and open shop or store, or restaurant, or a cultural social club, Such as a house or office or shop or a large house, or office in the United States,It is located in a large city in any state of the United States. Also I need with me and beside me in my new business some good people to work with me such as Club members and founders Club and Members of the Board of Directors, Secretary, the staff, Employees and workers of all disciplines, all fields and different work areas, The team of workers with all kinds of crafts, trades and different professions, A team of workers in all trades and professions and business of various miscellaneous, Like: home Nurse, nanny, babysitter, Housekeeping, Housewife, housekeeper, Lady maid, female servant, cookery home cook, Hairdresser, Specialists in care of beauty and health of body, body care and makeup, customer service, Dealers, Saleswomen, Car owners and car drivers, Also Working team from all categories of American society such as intellectuals, elite, the elite in society, elite in government, the power elite, Government officials, wealthy in the US, university professor, School teachers, Human development specialists, experts, Trainers and consultants and those with experience in computer, internet, languages, translation, engineers, doctors, nursing, social work, public relations, Publicity, advertising, Media, television and press, Printing and Printmaking, marketing, , exhibitions, tourism, travel, , Merchants, Traders, Owners of shops and stores, Serious respectful investors, Businesswomen and businessmen, Artists and celebrities, artists and celebrities of American society, Famous Americans IN USA and other categories of society from all fields and disciplines. +We hopes to bring community together with love. *(All for one and one for all)**(You only win when you help others win )*("Help others achieve their dreams, aims and you will achieve yours.")* Even if you're old age senior patient single alone without Companion -Like divorced or widowed-can also participate or volunteer. in a place like a house or an Office or shop or any place of work, or Volunteering for anything available that you can volunteer for charity, In order to establish and implement projects, in USA, Even if you live alone in a big house and need for facilities and want good accompaniment and you can participate or volunteer in place of work.We promise you that ill serve all the staff will serve you take care of you act as family and friends, escorts you to your care and attention is always and constantly.Please do not hesitate to contact us:TEL.: 863-214-0567.; (America Jobs) **{(Support, aid,motivation, and encouragement for the best and continuing):=We accept donations, granting from the loyal people who love America for Real, As well as grants from international organizations and institutions.=You can volunteer Donation, contribution, tender, aid, gifting, giving, subvention, Contribution anything that's available to you, and you have whatever,no matter what, no matter how much we all love America, and we are all responsible. Everyone will give and donate for the establishment of the club, for charity, for helping the American community We need some employees, workers, minds and hands in all fields and disciplines FOR WORK WITH US IN MY NEW -PROJECTS IN USA. Charity. charitable works,And more, we have alot of things *with our club you will to do what you love. *For more information please contact phone number: TEL.: 0020504951468 *-We are optimistic we give hope and opportunity to the youth of America and all recent graduate alumni of universities and colleges and various institutes and schools of all disciplines, From all different disciplines. *- We open the doors to all young Americans and all graduates of schools, institutes, colleges and universities from all different disciplines. *-You can work and share with your time, your thoughts, your efforts or your hand, and anyone who has a good kind heart, a loving and compassionate person who can also share his or her feelings, or his material, physical financial or moral support. *-Important we will cooperate and participate in the good works for a better life all over United States territory that lies between two oceans , Such as those passengers together in one boat or one ship. All of us together must cooperate and share for love and safety of the United States and the American community and we all live together as one family we love and support and interest and benefit the American society locally and globally, we are all of us officials responsible will be working together for America and the world, too. ~{ For more information contact phone number: 0020504951468}~ **+ Note: the first 100 contact will choose them The main founding members and have the opportunity to be among the members of the Board of Directors, They will also participate in a group of trips inside and outside the United States on an enjoyable fun trip to visit Egypt, Oman, UAE, Europe, Japan, India.and more Tour to visit all over the world. Also with us you will get some new good friends, life partner and learn foreign language for free and you get many gifts. +NOW CALL PHONE NUMBER: {0020504951468} +Send to E-Mail: welcometonewlife(AT)gmx.c,o,m ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *-The club's program has 100 different activities that suit all the tastes and interests of every member of the American community. Everyone will find what he wants. *-/- If you have a desire to join the world cultural social club and participate in all Club activities and events you can now join type full name, sex, age, date of birth, occupation, full House address and telephone number, email address and any page or website of your own. And the picture you Send to E-Mail: +NOW CALL PHONE NUMBER: {0020504951468} + messenger; (America Jobs) Mr. Mohamed El-Sayad,The idea owner, founder and general manager of the club "World cultural social club" in USA ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Be active with us, change your life,change your lifestyle, make life better... Come join Family members LOVE USA....Love will keep us together - We Are Stronger Together .Union and cooperation we get the strength of the group, The power of the community, "We will make the American dream and realize the American dream".-We make the whole world love and respect America-. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *Together we will making the world a better place +With the world cultural social club, you will have a happy new life.! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ REPLY DIRECTLY TO MY E-M,A,I,L welcometonewlife(AT)gmx.c,o,m
Mohamed |

Tampa Florida-Contact people live in Tampa Florida. I would like MEET NEW PEOPLE IN TAMPA, FL very soon I will move to live in Tampa Fl. In fact really I love meeting new people where I live inside Tampa Florida. I am EgyptianAmerican* live in USA. * I need good American person as good kind friend will live with me and work with me so will be my life partner and my business partner too. About my new Business in USA. (1)-I want open new shop for sell Egyptian & touristic products, EGYPTIAN SOUVENIRS shop + (2)-pharaonic Egyptian Restaurant. + (3)- Establish a cultural social club. , I am the owner of an idea and founder and general manager of a social cultural club in the United States of America. For help and support and service the American community &USA and for better life .Do you like live aand work with me in Ttampa,, Fflorida now okk please contaacctt me and tell me aabout you with your photo, I hope wwe become very good friends and also my business partner.. REPLY DIRECTLY TO MY E-M,A,I,L welcometonewlife(AT)gmx.c,o,m *-*-*-*-*-*-*-* *{{ World cultural social club soon in USA.}}* ~=================================~ *(Good News:: NEW NEW ~ 5 excellent projects in the United States-you can work and collaborate and participate together for American society & USA~)*Successful local and international projects..For the love of United States.For the love of USA.:: =TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN= we all love USA., and we all work together as good group= great team for Service and help the American community US society for a better life filled with love, peace and happiness.+/-Now you can join a group United States fans Lovers of the United States, You can work and participate in the World Social and Cultural Club. *-We accept new members of the good American people of all ages famale and male. *-now we all will work together for make America great again.Let every nation know what America is and what the great American community is? -Together, We will make America strong again. We will make wealthy again. We will make America proud again. We will make America safe again. And yes, together, we will make America great again.-Together we can make new USA No.1 in world. Come join the cultural social club members, and get a job or a work you love, with our club you will to do what you love. We accept all American citizens, US citizens, Local Americans and residents of the United States of America, and also Immigrants residing in the United States of America, especially immigrants from Europe, Japan, India, Mexico, Sultanate of Oman and from all over the world in all states *(from the 50 states in USA), Of all ages from 15 years to 95 years. Everyone will find what he wants and wishes with us to make your dream come true. "there is something for everyone". = NOW we looking for to find a good business partner in USA. for cooperation and participation together, all my projects ready for immediate implementation in just case I have everything I do not need anything except creating a loyal business partner and collaborator to work together and share and Preferably whohas a suitable place fit to create and open to create social club and open shop or store, or restaurant, or a cultural social club, Such as a house or office or shop or a large house, or office in the United States,It is located in a large city in any state of the United States. Also I need with me and beside me in my new business some good people to work with me such as Club members and founders Club and Members of the Board of Directors, Secretary, the staff, Employees and workers of all disciplines, all fields and different work areas, The team of workers with all kinds of crafts, trades and different professions, A team of workers in all trades and professions and business of various miscellaneous, Like: home Nurse, nanny, babysitter, Housekeeping, Housewife, housekeeper, Lady maid, female servant, cookery home cook, Hairdresser, Specialists in care of beauty and health of body, body care and makeup, customer service, Dealers, Saleswomen, Car owners and car drivers, Also Working team from all categories of American society such as intellectuals, elite, the elite in society, elite in government, the power elite, Government officials, wealthy in the US, university professor, School teachers, Human development specialists, experts, Trainers and consultants and those with experience in computer, internet, languages, translation, engineers, doctors, nursing, social work, public relations, Publicity, advertising, Media, television and press, Printing and Printmaking, marketing, , exhibitions, tourism, travel, , Merchants, Traders, Owners of shops and stores, Serious respectful investors, Businesswomen and businessmen, Artists and celebrities, artists and celebrities of American society, Famous Americans IN USA and other categories of society from all fields and disciplines. +We hopes to bring community together with love. *(All for one and one for all)**(You only win when you help others win )*("Help others achieve their dreams, aims and you will achieve yours.")* Even if you're old age senior patient single alone without Companion -Like divorced or widowed-can also participate or volunteer. in a place like a house or an Office or shop or any place of work, or Volunteering for anything available that you can volunteer for charity, In order to establish and implement projects, in USA, Even if you live alone in a big house and need for facilities and want good accompaniment and you can participate or volunteer in place of work.We promise you that ill serve all the staff will serve you take care of you act as family and friends, escorts you to your care and attention is always and constantly.Please do not hesitate to contact us:TEL.: 863-214-0567.; (America Jobs) **{(Support, aid,motivation, and encouragement for the best and continuing):=We accept donations, granting from the loyal people who love America for Real, As well as grants from international organizations and institutions.=You can volunteer Donation, contribution, tender, aid, gifting, giving, subvention, Contribution anything that's available to you, and you have whatever,no matter what, no matter how much we all love America, and we are all responsible. Everyone will give and donate for the establishment of the club, for charity, for helping the American community We need some employees, workers, minds and hands in all fields and disciplines FOR WORK WITH US IN MY NEW -PROJECTS IN USA. Charity. charitable works,And more, we have alot of things *with our club you will to do what you love. *For more information please contact phone number: TEL.: 0020504951468 *-We are optimistic we give hope and opportunity to the youth of America and all recent graduate alumni of universities and colleges and various institutes and schools of all disciplines, From all different disciplines. *- We open the doors to all young Americans and all graduates of schools, institutes, colleges and universities from all different disciplines. *-You can work and share with your time, your thoughts, your efforts or your hand, and anyone who has a good kind heart, a loving and compassionate person who can also share his or her feelings, or his material, physical financial or moral support. *-Important we will cooperate and participate in the good works for a better life all over United States territory that lies between two oceans , Such as those passengers together in one boat or one ship. All of us together must cooperate and share for love and safety of the United States and the American community and we all live together as one family we love and support and interest and benefit the American society locally and globally, we are all of us officials responsible will be working together for America and the world, too. ~{ For more information contact phone number: 0020504951468}~ **+ Note: the first 100 contact will choose them The main founding members and have the opportunity to be among the members of the Board of Directors, They will also participate in a group of trips inside and outside the United States on an enjoyable fun trip to visit Egypt, Oman, UAE, Europe, Japan, India.and more Tour to visit all over the world. Also with us you will get some new good friends, life partner and learn foreign language for free and you get many gifts. +NOW CALL PHONE NUMBER: {0020504951468} +Send to E-Mail: welcometonewlife(AT)gmx.c,o,m ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *-The club's program has 100 different activities that suit all the tastes and interests of every member of the American community. Everyone will find what he wants. *-/- If you have a desire to join the world cultural social club and participate in all Club activities and events you can now join type full name, sex, age, date of birth, occupation, full House address and telephone number, email address and any page or website of your own. And the picture you Send to E-Mail: +NOW CALL PHONE NUMBER: {0020504951468} + messenger; (America Jobs) Mr. Mohamed El-Sayad,The idea owner, founder and general manager of the club "World cultural social club" in USA ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Be active with us, change your life,change your lifestyle, make life better... Come join Family members LOVE USA....Love will keep us together - We Are Stronger Together .Union and cooperation we get the strength of the group, The power of the community, "We will make the American dream and realize the American dream".-We make the whole world love and respect America-. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *Together we will making the world a better place +With the world cultural social club, you will have a happy new life.! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ REPLY DIRECTLY TO MY E-M,A,I,L welcometonewlife(AT)gmx.c,o,m