Riverside, CA is an excellent place to find work. With a projected job growth of 38.00% for the area, it is significantly higher than the US average of 30.54%. The unemployment rate in Riverside is also much lower than the national average of 4.1%, sitting at 4.6%. This combination of high job growth and low unemployment make Riverside a great place to look for employment opportunities now and in the future.
The unemployment rate in Riverside is 7.1% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Riverside has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 2.2% over the past year.
- The average salary in Riverside is $76,755.
- The median home cost in Riverside is $590,700
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Riverside? Law Enforcement ($116,549)
- Worst paying jobs? Personal Care ($13,013)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Public Administration ($68,275)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation ($15,267)
- Average Income of Residents in Riverside ($28,771) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Riverside (7.1) is higher than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Riverside. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Riverside, California that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Riverside, California||United States