Santa Barbara, CA is a great place for job seekers. With a projected job growth of 23.24% and an unemployment rate of 3.2%, the city is set to be one of the fastest growing job markets in the US. Compared to the national average of 30.54% for future job growth and 4.1% for unemployment, Santa Barbara offers more opportunities than other cities in the US. The wide range of businesses operating in the city makes it a prime destination for those looking for employment, as well as those interested in starting their own business. In addition, Santa Barbara offers a vibrant culture and stunning scenery, making it a desirable location to live and work.
The unemployment rate in Santa Barbara is 4.1% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Santa Barbara has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 0.8% over the past year.
- The average salary in Santa Barbara is $89,243.
- The median home cost in Santa Barbara is $1,525,500
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Santa_Barbara? Legal ($118,229)
- Worst paying jobs? Farming, Fishing, Forestry ($13,924)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Utilities ($96,875)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Accommodation and Food Services ($20,979)
- Average Income of Residents in Santa_Barbara ($54,426) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Santa_Barbara (4.1) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Santa_Barbara. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Santa_Barbara, California that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Santa Barbara, California||United States