Madison WI has numerous jobs available mostly related to agriculture & research as both public (University of Wisconsin-Madison) & private foundations (American Family Insurance) offer vast array of career paths within these two areas. Some activities pursued here are biomedical engineering & pharmaceuticals resulting from investments made by Virent Inc., Joy Global Inc., Covance Laboratories Ltd among others.
The unemployment rate in Madison is 3.3% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Madison has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 1.0% over the past year.
- The average salary in Madison is $53,933.
- The median home cost in Madison is $337,500
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Madison? Law Enforcement ($67,500)
- Worst paying jobs? Food Prep, Serving ($11,132)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Utilities ($58,355)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation ($11,646)
- Average Income of Residents in Madison ($34,740) compared to USA ($31,177)
- The Unemployment Rate in Madison (3.3) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Madison. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Madison, Wisconsin that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Madison, Wisconsin||United States