Florida State has a bright future when it comes to job growth. With a projected job growth of 36.54%, it is higher than the national level at 30.54%. This reflects the strong economy in Florida and the potential for new opportunities to flourish in the state. Additionally, the unemployment rate in Florida is 4.5%, which is slightly lower than the US average of 4.1%. This low unemployment rate indicates that there are plenty of employment options available and that employers are actively seeking out new talent. All in all, Florida offers an exciting future for those looking for employment opportunities and a great place to live and work.
The unemployment rate in Florida is 5.3% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Florida has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 2.1% over the past year.
- The average salary in Florida is $61,777.
- The median home cost in Florida is $362,400
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Florida? Architecture, Engineering ($76,866)
- Worst paying jobs? Personal Care ($16,408)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction ($63,115)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Accommodation and Food Services ($20,803)
- Average Income of Residents in Florida ($35,216) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Florida (5.3) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Florida. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Florida, Florida that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Florida, Florida||United States