Louisiana State is experiencing substantial job growth in the coming years, with an estimated 15.18% increase in jobs. This rate is significantly lower compared to the national average of 30.54%, yet still provides ample opportunities for those looking to take advantage of new employment opportunities. Although the unemployment rate in Louisiana State is currently higher than the national average at 5.8%, this number is expected to decrease as more jobs are added into the local economy. With a strong job market and positive upward trend on the horizon, Louisiana State presents a great chance for potential employees to explore their career prospects.
The unemployment rate in Louisiana is 6.6% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Louisiana has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 0.9% over the past year.
- The average salary in Louisiana is $53,571.
- The median home cost in Louisiana is $184,800
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Louisiana? Architecture, Engineering ($88,467)
- Worst paying jobs? Personal Care ($15,061)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction ($74,801)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Accommodation and Food Services ($16,586)
- Average Income of Residents in Louisiana ($30,340) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Louisiana (6.6) is higher than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Louisiana. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Louisiana, Louisiana that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Louisiana, Louisiana||United States