Virginia State is a great place to start a career or advance an existing one, with an impressive projected job growth of 21.62%. This is notably higher than the projected national job growth of 30.54%, indicating that Virginia is a favorable state for job seekers. Moreover, the unemployment rate in Virginia is 3.8%, which is lower than the national average of 4.1%. All things considered, it's clear that Virginia State offers excellent employment opportunities and a strong labor market for those looking for work.
The unemployment rate in Virginia is 5.1% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Virginia has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 1.7% over the past year.
- The average salary in Virginia is $80,615.
- The median home cost in Virginia is $343,200
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Virginia? Legal ($121,574)
- Worst paying jobs? Food Prep, Serving ($14,943)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services ($92,326)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Accommodation and Food Services ($17,195)
- Average Income of Residents in Virginia ($43,267) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Virginia (5.1) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Virginia. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Virginia, Virginia that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Virginia, Virginia||United States