Select a New Section:

Miami

Start Your Review of Miami, FL

1/30/2017
liked it
smaller than I thought, traffic seemed thick, good food and nice weather

7/22/2016
Worst
What to said, I live here since 2013, I'm Cuban, but I have to said that I'm truly surprised for what we are doing with this city, We have to do something with the traffic and the insanely drivers who drive as they own way, the police department are not working on that way and of course all Latins who live here think they are in they own country, so, people, we are not living in Cuba,Venezuela,Mexico,Ecuador,Honduras,Nicaragua,Colombia, we are living in America now, we have to care about our city, we have to adapt and respect the law, I feel here that I'm not living in USA, but I feel this is the City more closer to USA :(

5/16/2016
Worst place in America
This has to be the absolute worst place to live in America. The climate is horrible, along with the majority of the people. I can't believe that I lived there for so long. I went from living in the worst city, to living in the best city in America. The best city being San Diego, with the best climate, and where the majority of the people are polite and friendly.I am currently in Miami visiting my mother, and I can't wait to return to civilization. You will be hard pressed to find anyone that speaks english in Miami. I here people bad mouth Mexicans a lot, but at least the Mexicans in California speak english and try to assimilate to the American way of life. Miami is actually an embarrassment to the United States. Miami is simply pathetic. I feel very sorry for the good people that live there.Good luck Miamians,because you really need it.

3/16/2016
Cheap home insurance
My wife and I actually just purchased a home in the Miami area for around $330,000 and the homeowners insurance was outrageous! It was almost $6,000, $5,700 to be exact. I searched everywhere and finally I found out you have to receive what is called a wind mitigation report and in this area it decreases the homeowners insurance by almost half! Which was nice! The company which helped me out was a Miami agency Unbeatable Insurance Agency www.miami-home-insurance.net which out of all the companies I called had the lowest rate and of course were very nice. If you guys are searching I told them I would recommend anyone who ask me. Hope this helps =)

3/15/2016
Sales & Rent
City of Miami housing for rent or for sale with family of low income or poor credit

1/7/2016
Climate
Climate is amazing

2/15/2015
Miami way to high the price you may pay for living
Miami, or just any city from West Palm Beach all the way to Key Largo is expensive.

1. if you want to rent, prices are super higher, like if you want to live near downtown Miami, you are looking around $ 3000.00/monthly. If your budget is tight you must move all the way to Homestead where you can rent 2/2 for $950.00

2. Don't forget the tolls (all over Miami) if you live in Homestead and work in Miami, the commute isn't 25 mins... (I wish) is more like an hour and half almost two hours depending how early you leave, accidents, etc. (toll average ($120/month).

3. Auto Insurance, one of the most expensive cities. One full cover could ho up to $ 220 per 1 car.
Accidents on the freeway... 10every hour. People drive like crazy.

Groceries, well expensive compared to other cities.

And the rest well it mostly depends where you live, but a job for starters, let's say Walgreens $8/hr, or less.

English language almost none, everyone speaks spanish, too many Hispanics, not that botherbother me, but is tough place to rise a family if you are not wealthy.

If 65% goes on your place, 20% in your car insurance, gasoline, sunpass. 15 % in bills like cable, internet,phones, energy... left is only food, no time or.money for entertainment...Think about coming to Miami, is not worthy.

6/2/2014
Elsa Pardo
I am also interested in Miami-Dade County and Florida statistics.

Thank you.

5/2/2014
Climate
Great weather for the most part.

4/10/2014
Climate in Miami
Wonderful climate in South Florida!

3/2/2014
Go to Austin...
South FL ... thumbs down

1/17/2014
Better Place For Our Family
I am a native of Miami Dade County, Florida. I have lived here all of my life, but the place I grew up in is nothing like the place it is today. The cost of living is through the roof and the pay is below the standard cost of living. A degree counts for nothing in the job market here, because unemployment is substantially high and you have more educated people applying for the same positions, so employer can get away with pay ridiculously low wages.
People here no longer speak English as the first language. Spanish is the norm. You will always be addressed in Spanish, before being addressed in English.
The crime rate is through the roof and 70% of people are on welfare.
There is always someone trying to hustle or scam you out of money. Business owners here have a hard time collecting revenue for services rendered.
It is a terrible place for the middle class family, trying to raise well rounded, law abiding family.

12/16/2013
Christian Private School
Windsor Academy is a Private Christian Academy that specializes in educating students 1st - 12th grades.

Windsor Academy also assist adults or students who did not pass the FCAT and would like to earn a High School Diploma.

Windsor Academy's staff assist graduates with their future endeavors such as attending Miami Dade University,where they currently have a number of graduates attending.

Windsor Academy has dynamic and energetic staff who will properly guide and assist you with your educational future.

Contact the academy if you are interested 305-624-0665 or stop by 16400 NW 15th Ave. Miami, FL 33169

11/4/2013
relocating
looking fof best places for families to live in Miami dade

1/11/2013
Traffic
Bad traffic and crazy drivers

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Compare Miami, Florida to any other place in the USA.

Select a New Section: