A lot of truths and a lot of misconceptions from what I've read so far.
I came to Boulder two years ago from SW Florida.
Here are my pro's and cons:
- Literally the safest city I've ever lived in. I can walk, bike, or drive in any part of town without a second guess
- Fantastic place to raise a family (if you can!)
- Great coffee shops
- Accessibility to nature is beyond all others
- Around 35 min to nearest ski lift, 1-2 hours and you'll be at many more!
- Everyone's down to hike or do something fun and active
- Great activities to do for a college kid
- Mostly friendly people
- Pearl st. and the shopping is great
- The traffic, although not Miami or LA, sucks! It's a smaller area with lots of traffic
- Somewhat pretentious vibe
- No cultural/racial diversity, which makes for a boring ass place at times
- Although you can hike anywhere, peace Read More