Monterey, CA is a great place for people looking for jobs. With a 19.28% job growth rate, it's likely that new job opportunities will keep opening up in the area. The unemployment rate in Monterey is 5.1%, which is lower than the national average of 4.1%. With such a promising job market and low unemployment rate, Monterey is an ideal spot to look for work and start a new career.
The unemployment rate in Monterey is 3.8% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Monterey has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 1.8% over the past year.
- The average salary in Monterey is $85,365.
- The median home cost in Monterey is $1,022,100
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Monterey? Legal ($121,625)
- Worst paying jobs? Farming, Fishing, Forestry ($6,686)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Information ($108,977)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Other Services ($18,077)
- Average Income of Residents in Monterey ($52,631) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Monterey (3.8) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Monterey. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Monterey, California that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Monterey, California||United States