Sarasota, FL is an attractive destination for job seekers due to its strong job growth rate of 45.42%, which is significantly higher than the US average of 30.54%. The low unemployment rate in Sarasota, FL of only 3.4% is even more competitive than the national average of 4.1%. This makes Sarasota a great place to start a career or find new employment opportunities. With such promising job prospects and economic stability, Sarasota is quickly becoming one of the most desired locations to work and live in Florida.
The unemployment rate in Sarasota is 4.6% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Sarasota has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 2.6% over the past year.
- The average salary in Sarasota is $62,615.
- The median home cost in Sarasota is $454,200
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Sarasota? Health Practitioners ($79,063)
- Worst paying jobs? Farming, Fishing, Forestry ($16,294)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Finance and Insurance ($75,903)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting ($17,303)
- Average Income of Residents in Sarasota ($48,380) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Sarasota (4.6) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Sarasota. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Sarasota, Florida that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Sarasota, Florida||United States