St. Petersburg, FL is a great place to look for a job. The job growth in the area is higher than the national average with an expected growth of 36.10%, compared with 30.54% nationally. The unemployment rate in St. Petersburg, FL is 3.6%, which is lower than the US unemployment rate of 4.1%. This means that the job market in St. Petersburg, FL is strong and likely to stay that way for some time, making it an attractive destination for those seeking employment opportunities.
The unemployment rate in St. Petersburg is 4.6% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in St. Petersburg has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 2.3% over the past year.
- The average salary in St. Petersburg is $64,375.
- The median home cost in St. Petersburg is $346,900
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in St._Petersburg? Management ($78,117)
- Worst paying jobs? Personal Care ($17,644)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Management of Companies and Enterprises ($79,531)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction ($14,750)
- Average Income of Residents in St._Petersburg ($41,493) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in St._Petersburg (4.6) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in St._Petersburg. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in St._Petersburg, Florida that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||St. Petersburg, Florida||United States