Providence, RI is a great place to look for a job. The city's future job growth rate of 21.82% is significantly higher than the national average of 30.54%. Additionally, the unemployment rate in Providence (5.0%) is lower than the US average of 4.1%. This makes it an ideal location for those seeking employment or career advancement opportunities. With such favorable job market statistics, Providence is sure to offer plenty of lucrative options for those looking to get ahead in their careers.
The unemployment rate in Providence is 8.6% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Providence has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 1.5% over the past year.
- The average salary in Providence is $55,787.
- The median home cost in Providence is $350,800
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Providence? Health Practitioners ($83,239)
- Worst paying jobs? Personal Care ($12,522)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Utilities ($93,295)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Accommodation and Food Services ($17,429)
- Average Income of Residents in Providence ($31,757) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Providence (8.6) is higher than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Providence. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Providence, Rhode Island that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Providence, Rhode Island||United States