The job market in California State is looking positive, with an estimated job growth of 29.90% over the next few years. This marks a healthy increase compared to the overall US job growth rate of 30.54%. The unemployment rate in the state is also lower than the national average, currently sitting at 4.8%. Overall, this indicates that there are ample job opportunities in California State for those seeking employment, and that the state remains a viable location for economic engagement.
The unemployment rate in California is 8.2% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in California has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 1.3% over the past year.
- The average salary in California is $84,097.
- The median home cost in California is $733,500
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in California? Computer, Math ($108,079)
- Worst paying jobs? Personal Care ($15,070)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Utilities ($94,994)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Accommodation and Food Services ($21,254)
- Average Income of Residents in California ($41,276) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in California (8.2) is higher than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in California. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in California, California that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||California, California||United States