Colorado State is a great place for job seekers looking to take advantage of its robust economy. With an impressive job growth rate of 42.24%, far exceeding the national figure of 30.54%, there are plenty of opportunities for employment in Colorado. Additionally, the unemployment rate in Colorado is only 2.3% compared to 4.1% nationally, which indicates that there is a strong labor market in the state with many people finding work quickly and easily. This solid job market makes Colorado an attractive option for those looking to find new employment or progress their career.
The unemployment rate in Colorado is 6.5% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Colorado has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 3.0% over the past year.
- The average salary in Colorado is $80,184.
- The median home cost in Colorado is $527,200
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Colorado? Computer, Math ($91,332)
- Worst paying jobs? Personal Care ($16,167)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction ($83,147)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Accommodation and Food Services ($21,107)
- Average Income of Residents in Colorado ($42,807) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Colorado (6.5) is higher than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Colorado. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Colorado, Colorado that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Colorado, Colorado||United States