Aurora, CO is experiencing an impressive job growth rate of 45.08%, much higher than the national average of 30.54%. This speaks to the vibrancy and potential for economic success in Aurora, with a low unemployment rate of 2.3% compared to the US average of 4.1%. This indicates that those looking for jobs and opportunities in Aurora will have plenty to choose from, as well as enjoy a healthy job market.
The unemployment rate in Aurora is 7.6% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Aurora has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 2.8% over the past year.
- The average salary in Aurora is $72,052.
- The median home cost in Aurora is $458,600
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Aurora? Computer, Math ($83,644)
- Worst paying jobs? Farming, Fishing, Forestry ($14,738)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction ($69,488)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Accommodation and Food Services ($22,660)
- Average Income of Residents in Aurora ($34,497) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Aurora (7.6) is higher than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Aurora. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Aurora, Colorado that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Aurora, Colorado||United States