North Carolina State is a great place to find employment. The job growth in the state is projected to be 32.22%, higher than the national average of 30.54%. Additionally, the unemployment rate in North Carolina is 4.7% which is lower than the national rate of 4.1%. With such promising job prospects, North Carolina State is an ideal place for those looking to pursue a career or find a new job opportunity.
The unemployment rate in North Carolina is 4.6% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in North Carolina has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 1.7% over the past year.
- The average salary in North Carolina is $60,516.
- The median home cost in North Carolina is $289,300
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in North_Carolina? Computer, Math ($85,359)
- Worst paying jobs? Personal Care ($13,820)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Utilities ($70,610)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Accommodation and Food Services ($15,821)
- Average Income of Residents in North_Carolina ($34,209) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in North_Carolina (4.6) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in North_Carolina. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in North_Carolina, North Carolina that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||North Carolina, North Carolina||United States