Vermont State is a great place to find employment opportunities. Its projected job growth rate of 9.86% is higher than the national average of 30.54%. Furthermore, the state has an unemployment rate of only 3.1%, which is significantly lower than the US average of 4.1%. These figures show that Vermont State offers many enticing job prospects for people looking for work. With its wide range of industries and high rates of job growth, the state is a great option for those seeking new or better career opportunities.
The unemployment rate in Vermont is 3.3% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Vermont has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 0.8% over the past year.
- The average salary in Vermont is $67,674.
- The median home cost in Vermont is $344,600
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Vermont? Legal ($81,484)
- Worst paying jobs? Food Prep, Serving ($14,909)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Utilities ($82,646)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Accommodation and Food Services ($19,714)
- Average Income of Residents in Vermont ($37,903) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Vermont (3.3) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Vermont. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Vermont, Vermont that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Vermont, Vermont||United States