The job market in Yonkers, NY is growing at a rate of 16.56%, which is lower than the average of 30.54% growth throughout the US. However, the unemployment rate in Yonkers is actually lower than the US average, at 4.8%. This indicates that there are plenty of jobs available and employers are hiring, although not as quickly as in other parts of the US. This suggests a more stable job market, with jobs available for those who are looking for them.
The unemployment rate in Yonkers is 7.6% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Yonkers has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 0.7% over the past year.
- The average salary in Yonkers is $72,403.
- The median home cost in Yonkers is $602,600
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Yonkers? Architecture, Engineering ($103,000)
- Worst paying jobs? Personal Care ($17,736)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Information ($90,308)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Accommodation and Food Services ($22,195)
- Average Income of Residents in Yonkers ($39,086) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Yonkers (7.6) is higher than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Yonkers. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Yonkers, New York that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Yonkers, New York||United States