I fell in love with this city.
I lived in Denver for about 9 years. I experienced the most quiet and busy times during these 9 years. I immigrated from Iran to here. I visited some other cities and states as well, but I realized there is no other place for me more comfortable than Colorado, in general, and Denver, more specific,.
There are some pros and cons like other places. But I guess these are pretty personal. Maybe some advantages are dis-advantages for others. In general, Colorado is a nice place to live at.
* In the last 5 years, the cost of living, specially housing increased dramatically, specially after legalizing Marijuana.
* Drivers in Denver are ranked among the worsts in the nation, because a lot of people all around the nation moved here
* The rate of skin cancer is very high among people of Colorado due to high altitude
* The commute time increase dramatically due to lots of move-in into the state and city
* The Denver city goes to sleep around 10 PM. Read More