Not For Me
For the sake of this review, I'm referring to Miami, not Miami Beach (they are two completely different worlds).
- The weather is always warm, it doesn't snow and very rarely gets below 60 degrees.
- The beaches are pretty good. Not the best Florida has to offer, but it's up there.
- The nightlife is one of the best in the country (if you're into that).
- If you like Latin food, you will have a good variety and selection of places to eat.
- It's not diverse. It's majority Hispanic (almost 80% of the population, 20% everybody else).
- It's very segregated. Whites live with and marry Whites, Blacks live with and marry Blacks, Hispanics live with and marry Hispanics. The tiny minority of people that are in interracial relationships face frequent stares from the public and pressure from their own community to 'date one of their people'.
- The people are rude, hostile and lack customer Read More